Register now for the AIAGC May Monthly Membership Meeting & Tour:
USC Men’s Basketball Office and Team Spaces Renovation
Wednesday, May 17 @ 12pm
The project involved the renovation of approximately 30,000 sf of existing space on the ground level of the Carolina Coliseum – the former “Elephant Room.” Renovations included new and renovated spaces for the Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Volleyball programs, featuring both program specific and shared team spaces.
- Creation of new Men’s Basketball office suite
- Renovation of Women’s Basketball locker room, lounge areas, and restrooms/showers
- Creation of new Volleyball Training Room and office
- Creation of new Men’s and Women’s Training Rooms and offices with direct access to basketball practice courts
- Creation of new Hydrotherapy Room (for use by Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Volleyball)
- Creation of new Weight/Cardio Room (for use by Men’s and Women’s Basketball and Volleyball) with strength trainer’s offices
- Renovation of circulation paths to include new interior finishes and creation of a new entry vestibule, concourse, and seating areas
- Repurposing of current storage and shop areas for program specific storage
- Renovation of interior finishes at corridor/tunnel to adjacent Practice Facility
- Creation of new exterior ACM panel and storefront-glazed entrance along Park St. with associated plaza and landscaping, along with addition of two new windows into the Men’s Office Suite
Attendees should park on the street or the ground floor of the 650 Lincoln garage, and we will meet at the Park Street entrance of the Carolina Coliseum to begin the tour.
$5 (+ convenience fee) Presentation, Tour, and Lunch @ 12pm.
Register online by 5pm on Tuesday, May 16th at: