Link to online portal:
- Friday, September 2, 2016: Early Submission: Submission Forms, Entry Fees are due by 11:59am EDT. Check payments, payable to AIA Columbia, must be received by the submission deadline, September 2.
- Friday, September 16, 2016: Late Submission: Submission Forms, Material Uploads and Entry Fees are due by 11:59am EDT. Check payments, payable to AIA Columbia, must be received by the submission deadline, September 16.
- Thursday, September 22, 2016: Jury Review
- Thursday, October 13, 2016: Design Awards Gala will take place from 6pm-9pm at the Nickelodeon Theatre in Columbia, SC.
REGISTRATION AND COSTS:
- Early Submission: $75 Per Project for Realized Projects; Late Submission: $100 Per Project for Realized Projects
- Early Submission: $25 Per Project for Unrealized Projects; Late Submission: $50 Per Project for Unrealized Projects
- Checks should be AIA Columbia and sent to the following address:
- The South Carolina Chapter of the AIA
- Re: Care of AIA Columbia
- 1530 Main Street
- Suite C
- Columbia SC, 29201
Jury Chair: Brian Bell, AIA, NCARB
Brian Bell received a Master of Architecture from Harvard University, where he was a John E. Thayer Scholar, and a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Washington in Seattle. Prior to founding BLDGS in 2006, he taught and trained in Seattle, Rome, Boston, and Atlanta, where he was a Senior Project Architect with Mack Scogin Merrill Elam Architects. Bell’s current interests are increasingly focused on the relationship between contemporary buildings and cities, and the interaction of public and private values through architectural and urban design.
In addition to the full engagement in practice, Bell is currently a Professor of the Practice of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where he has taught for the last nine years.
More information about full Jury will be forthcoming soon!
Please direct questions to AIA Columbia’s Board Member, Adriane McGillis, at email@example.com or 803.576.5376